Hello, our blog will provide you with information about the Cuyabeno Wildlife Reserve.
It has a tropical climate with a large amount of rainfall, also in the driest month it has an average annual temperature of 24.7 ° C. In a year the rainfall comes up to 3404 mm.
The driest month is January, with 205 mm of rainfall. The highest amount of precipitation occurs in April, with an average of 365 mm.
February is the warmest month of the year. The temperature in February averages around
25.3 °C. The lowest average temperatures of the year occur in July, when it is around 23.4°C.
There is a difference of 160 mm of precipitation between the driest and wettest months. The variation in temperatures throughout the year is 1.9 °C.
The lowest value of relative humidity is measured in January (84.83 %). The relative humidity is highest in June (91.96 %).
On average, the least amount of rainy days is measured in January (20.00 days). The month with the most rainy days is March (26.63 days).
In January, the highest number of daily hours of sunshine is measured in Cuyabeno on average. In January there is an average of 7.9 hours of sunshine per day and a total of 244.83 hours of sunshine throughout January.
What to bring
The list of things to bring is:
- Insect repellent and sunscreen.
- Passport, mandatory as this is necessary for registration inside the park.
- Enough cash for emergency purchases.
- A waterbottle or a canteen.
- LED flashlight.
- Ziplok bags
- Long sleeve shirts, preferably one per day.
- Lightweight city type blouses.
- Lightweight, quick-drying trousers.
- A waterproof jacket.
- Teva style sandals or comfortable sneakers.
- Clean socks and underwear, preferably cotton.
- Personal medicines.
- Rubber boots.
- Suitcase 10lt.
- First aid kit