CANCELLATIONS DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC SITUATION
Green Forest Ecolodge is operating following all the recommendations of the Government of the Republic of Ecuador, for that reason, in case of cancellations by passengers, THERE WILL BE NOT MONEY REFUND (cash, deposits, card payments, bank transfers, online payments, etc.); GREEN FOREST ECOLODGE reserves the right to offer an alternative for the postponement of any contracted tour, this being the change of dates for the following months.
In case of total cancellation by the client, such as Travel restrictions from their country of origin, positive tests or mandatory quarantine, etc. Green Forest Ecolodge reserves the option to deliver a voucher with the same services without a fixed date and this one can be exchanged in the future for a maximum of 1 year from the cancellation date.
- The notification should be at least 7 days before the tour date. Any cancellation for any reason is within 48 hours prior to the tour, the value will be charged in full and not change dates.
- Website Bookings. Always check your cancellation policy as non-refundable.
- The remaining balance of your total room cost including taxes is due on check-in at the hotel. Our hotel accepts cash (US Dollars).
- Traveler’s checks are not accepted.
- There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts.